Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!

Hey everyone! Well it's been a few days because I had some internet issues. Joy.

So I managed to start my Halloween off with a BANG....sort of. I had a date and went to The Haunted Forest. Everything was going fine until...dun dun DUN!.....The Chainsaw Gang. We had one guy chasing from behind, I ran up behind Kim and another guy came in front. I was terrified, Kim started backing up and so did I and I stepped back, lost my footing and twisted my foot, then miscalculated the length of the stairs, my foot bent into the stairs and BOOM....fell back on my butt. I definitely felt something happen to my ankle when I fell and I was NOT getting up. Ben came behind me immediately trying to get me up and putting pressure on my foot was excruciating. I've never been in so much pain in my life. My date was so good about the whole thing and of course my best friends (that means you too Brooke!) were amazing as always : ) So I got my left ankle wrapped up by the EMT on duty (side note: the splint he gave me? the nurse in the ER was impressed with it's quality haha) and made a direct drive to Shady Grove where my Mom was waiting to meet us so she could take the reins. The hospital "says" it's a really bad sprain and gave me crutches. HA! It definitely doesn't feel like a sprain. Vicadin is my new best friend.

No comments: