Monday, November 3, 2008

so i can't keep track...sue me :P

ok so I know I said I would update this thing on a regular basis but life always gets in the way. what can i say?

So today was my first day back with the banged up foot and DANG it was the longest day of my life. *phew* so I'm not on crutches anymore which I can honestly say my arms are thanking me for. But my foot is still amazingly swollen and just for kicks (haha no pun originally intended but I liked it so it's staying) I'm inserting pictures so those of weak stomachs.....BE WARNED!!! (the 2nd picture is the worst to be honest)






i apologize that this is all i have to post but it's also getting late and i have to vote in the morning!! : )

TTFN

p.s. 2 more days til VEGAS :D

1 comment:

Lollidale Farm said...

Ouch! That's all I have to say. Ouch.