so i haven't updated in a while....sorry about that. we were without internet for almost 2 weeks which makes updating rather difficult lol.
so let's see....nothing really to update on. we're quickly coming close to needing to work into high gear since i'll be leaving for school again soon (about 27 more days!!!) and we've got Christmas and New Year's coming up which means my house will be once again run by a million people running through my house.
My last day of work is quickly approaching...YAY! Now normally I wouldn't be this excited about my last day of work approaching so soon because I love the people I work with but this month we had an added......um......complication i guess? Now I will have it be known that I have no problem whatsoever with working with people or giving jobs to people who are mentally handicapped but in a business where you're working with children they need to be able-bodied enough to be a full-fledged working staff member, yes? So we got a new staff member recently who fits this description. She's fine to be around as a person but it has caused somewhat of a wrench in our gears, if you will, because we honestly didn't necessarily need any more staff members for starters but they sent her our way anyway. The unfortunate thing is that we're in a position where we're kind of well.....kind of "stuck" with her is the best way to put it. She really should have been put under a 2-interview process but wasn't and so basically if she's not at our center working for Bar-T she'll be out of the company. It's a very frustrating, stressful situation and I'm kind of glad I'll be leaving it. It sounds horrible I know but had the situation been handled the way it SHOULD have been? It wouldn't be so bad. :/ *shrug*
so anywho....as far as everything else goes life is ok for the time being. I'm a little tired of always being asked about my love life and what not but that kinda comes with the territory of being almost 23, not married, not dating anyone and a good portion of my friends around me off and getting married and having kids.....



No comments:
Post a Comment