Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's been one of those days....

Okay so it hasn't exactly been the best day in the world but I've managed. The day started early with trying to get my internship stuff in line and it's looking like I may be creating more work for myself and causing a full on panic -_- I'm really just hoping that everything works out the way I really need it to. I'm sick of always being home doing homework so it'll be nice to have an excuse to be out of the house doing something I love for a change for a few hours a day.

I'm going to take a moment here to kind of brag and put the boyfriend on a pedestal because....well....because I can :)

This man seriously is so perfect for me it's sick sometimes. He's the one thing that seems to keep me grounded when I feel like life is crumbling around me. He always seems to know what I need to hear when I need to hear it the most. He is by far one of the most supportive people in my life right now and don't know if I would've made it this far without him. Today I've had a few things throw some gears in the mix and he's been here to reassure me that things are going to be ok and be that one thing in my life that always goes right.....Thank you John Dillon for being the most amazing boyfriend on the planet. I'd be lost without you...