Sooooo.....today was a fairly long day as usual. However, it was really nice waking up to a text from John :) hehehe....
So this whole "online class" thing? Really starting to get old. And even moreso is this whole "Editor in Chief" thing. Okay so I'm really excited don't get me wrong. But it's proving to be way more work than I ever anticipated. I'm very rapidly beginning to feel overwhelmed and weighed down by the whole thing to be honest. It's more responsibility and expectations than I had originally imagined. Granted it will be a challenge and I'm willing to look that challenge right in the face....but on the other hand I'm wondering just how much my brain can take at this point.
Other than that today was pretty good. Got the most adorably cute texts from my favorite guy in the world which made my day :) then Kim came over and we got our first Chick-fil-A fix since we've been home (Laura you got me thinking about it from your post for today lol) and we hung out a little. It felt like old times when we were roomies, again. I miss those days....it's like I neglected to put that into the equation when I thought about graduation. No more late night talks or cram study sessions. No more just going over to the room next to mine....now it's a whole 20 or so minute drive away.....it totally sucks :( At least we're in the same state/area.
Well that's all for one night......Night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment